Trade, Battle and Exchange Friend Codes for all Pokemon Trainers!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon GTS Battle Grounds, where you can share, trade, and battle other trainers to your content!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Sam

Trainer Value : 1405

PostSubject: Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster   Fri 22 Nov - 23:39

The names Sameer and it is for both me and my games. I am a high school student surviving everyday life playing video games, reading manga, watching anime. I am helping my buddy Ash or Nova making this sie the best possible for all you pokemon trainers out there. I want this to be a place for all types of trainers to meet, greet others, battle, and trade hope to get to know you all and have a rocking time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Administrator Sam - Co-creator, Designer, Webmaster
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1