Trade, Battle and Exchange Friend Codes for all Pokemon Trainers!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon GTS Battle Grounds, where you can share, trade, and battle other trainers to your content!
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon GTS Battle Ground on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Administrator Nova - Webmaster, Designer, Creator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Nova
Admin

Trainer Value : 23883

PostSubject: Administrator Nova - Webmaster, Designer, Creator   Fri 22 Nov - 23:38

My name is Ash, but in my games, I am Nova. I am currently a high school student in Nebraska and I intend to be in the pre-medical field sometime next fall. I play the guitar and various amounts of other instruments. I started playing Pokemon from a young age and since I have been a fan of the creations.

I created this site because I wanted all the trainers alike to join hands and come into one large community. For this to happen, I advertised in various places and I would like several trainers to join. Before this site was killed four years ago, it was rather popular in the crowd. I intend to revive the site for the better of the Pokemon community.

Thank You, -Ash

kingdomHearts
Admin

Trainer Value : 2841

PostSubject: Re: Administrator Nova - Webmaster, Designer, Creator   Thu 5 Jun - 6:51

I appreciate you trying to revive this forum but it's long dead...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Administrator Nova - Webmaster, Designer, Creator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon GTS Battle Ground :: Introduce Yourself :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: